Pages

Monday, July 6, 2015

Untie the Ribbons


Hello again!  Did you have a fun weekend celebrating the 4th of July?  We had fun watching all the firecrackers - so pretty!

Today's card is another sample I created for Verses Rubber Stamps.  I was inspired by the sentiment and I just knew I had to do something with ribbon and bows.  I found some pretty paper and then searched for ribbons to go with the colors in the paper.  Once I had that figured out, it was simply a matter of adhering down the papers and tying the ribbons.

I toyed with the idea of untying one of the ribbons just to go with the sentiment, but I think it will be more fun for the customers to do that in the convention booths.  You can find this sentiment, Untie the Ribbons, in the Quotables section, about a third of the way down the page.  There are so many beautiful stamps in the store, so take your time and enjoy shopping!

No comments: