Pages

Friday, July 3, 2015

Bright Hopes Anniversary card



Howdy, folks!  Are you ready for another sample that I created for Verses Rubber Stamps?  Today's card is an anniversary card and I went kind of artsy and funky with this one.  I pulled out some patterned papers from my stash and punched out a couple of folk-art style hearts and added some gray satin ribbon.  This beautiful sentiment is called Bright Hopes Anniversary, and you can find it in the middle of the Marriage and Anniversary section in the store.

I've only used part of the stamp on the front of my card.  In actuality, there is a "Happy Anniversary" sentiment just below the verse you see on my card.  I covered that up when I was inking up the stamp so that it would only stamp the verse.  Then I cleaned the stamp and covered up the top part so I could ink and stamp the "Happy Anniversary" sentiment on the inside of my card.  



I hope you've enjoyed seeing my cards so far.  I'll have a couple more to share with you soon.  Have a wonderful and safe 4th of July celebration tomorrow.  



No comments: