Pages

Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Butterfly Hi



Hi folks!  I know I haven't been very chatty lately.  I've been working behind the scenes, so to speak, on some special cards.  I'll be sharing these over the next few weeks, so I hope you're ready for some eye candy!  :-)

Today's card is one that I was having fun with over the weekend.  I stamped this adorable Brushstroke Child Chasing Butterflies from Art Neko with some black ink.  Then I sprayed the entire piece with several different colors of Dylusions sprays - Fresh Lime, Vibrant Turquoise, Pure Sunshine, and White.  The chipboard frame was painted with Vibrant Turquoise Dylusions paint.    I love playing with sprays - you never know what your final piece is going to look like until it is completely dry.  

Check out the wonderful stamps over at Art Neko.  To see the newest stamps and products, type "new" into the search box.  They recently put up some gorgeous bookmark stamps that are calling my name!  Have fun drooling!  




2 comments:

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

Lovely colour combination. Can't wait to see what you have for us.

Shaz in Oz.CalligraphyCards said...

Lovley work Holly, such wonderful colours!!
.... thanks so much for sharing on feed at OSA.
Shaz in Oz.x

{Shaz in Oz – Calligraphy Cards}