Pages

Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Fall Grapevine Wreath


Hi folks!  I created this clean and simple and easy card to share with y'all to celebrate this long-awaited fall season.  I'm so happy to kiss those 100+ degree temperatures good-bye!  :-)

For my card today, I started by cutting the gorgeous Grapevine Wreath from some kraft cardstock.  I then took the tiny leaf die from the Bare Branch die set and cut out different colors of leaves.  The leaves were randomly adhered to the wreath and then I added a bow at the top.  The sentiment from Anytime Sentiments (Impression Obsession) was stamped with a coordinating deep red ink below the wreath.  

I'm entering this into the following challenges:

Creative Stamp Friends #61 - Autumn Colors 
Paper Cupcakes - Anything Fall


This Grapevine Wreath is so versatile.  I can't wait to use it to create winter and Christmas cards.  Wouldn't it be fun to use this with little hearts all over it for Valentine's Day, or some pretty flowers to usher in spring and Easter?  My mind is whirling with all the exciting possiblilities!  :-)


You can purchase these die cuts and the stamp set from Classy Cards 'n Such.  Enter in this code, Holly-10, when you check out and you can save 10% off your order.  Happy Shopping!

5 comments:

Mynn xx said...

This is absolutely GORGEOUS! LOVE the wreath you created--this would be perfect for Christmas, too! :) Please come and join me at Technique Tuesday if you have a chance! Also, I have a DT call going for a new challenge blog on my personal blog if you're interested! Happy stamping! :)

Momente auf`s Papier gebracht said...

hello,
very beautiful card, thankyou for joining us at creative stamp friends, sonne

crafty-stamper said...

A beautiful wreath and lov e the "Fall" colours thanks for joining us at Tammy's Scrapin Corner
Carol DT x

Sassy Raggedy said...

Beautiful....

Thanks so much for sharing with us this week at Tammy's Scrapin Corner. Hope to see you again next week as well. joann sassy raggedy

Nadja said...

Lovely! Thanks for joining us at the Stamp with fun Challenge!
Hugs,Nadja