Pages

Thursday, March 15, 2012

Wisteria Ladies - Rogue


Good morning! There was a challenge on the Gingersnap Creations blog last month to create something using ONLY two colors. I took that very literally and I used only white and wisteria to create this card.

You've heard me say this before, and I'll say it again. I love the Milliner Misses set from Rogue Redhead Designs. :-) I stamped these ladies with wisteria ink, die cut them, and then sponged more wisteria ink around them. I used a faux stitching technique on the layered mat and a touch of Cuttlebug Highlights on the embossed background. The sentiment comes from the Bits and Pieces set - such a versatile set! You can make just about any sentiment you want from the words in this set.

Thanks for stopping by to visit my blog! I hope you have a wonderful day!!

No comments: