Pages

Wednesday, July 5, 2017

Iris Mini Altar

Hi everyone!  I hope you all had a wonderful and safe day celebrating the 4th of July yesterday.  I ordered these really cool mini gatefold chipboard pieces from Art Neko's B-Muse website, and I'm sharing my Iris Mini Altar with you today. These gatefold chipboard blanks are called Mini Altars, and I paired it with an ATC iris stamp from Art Neko. The Mini Altars look like this when you order them from B-Muse:



The fun begins when you start to decorate these! I stamped some soft green paper with the branch from the A151 Japanese Floral 4 sheet from Art Neko. You can see the branch on the left and right sides of the green paper. I sponged some Shabby Shutters and Peeled Paint distress inks along the edges before I adhered it to the inside of the Mini Altar.

The iris ATC stamp from the A292 Flowered ATC's sheet (Art Neko) was stamped with black ink onto some white Bristol cardstock. I colored it with Prismacolor pencils, taking the time to add the special details like the yellow areas and the pinkish hues on each flower. The ATC was cut out and adhered to the center of the Mini Altar.



On the outside of the mini altar, I stamped some soft green paper with the same iris ATC stamp from the A292 Flowered ATC's sheet and adhered them to the two front flaps. I found some purple ribbon that matched my colored flowers and I tied the mini altar closed with the ribbon.


These mini altars are a lot of fun to decorate. Grab some from the B-Muse store and select some stamps or papers from the Art Neko store and enjoy!

1 comment:

Hetty said...

Looks wonderful, Holly!