Pages

Sunday, March 26, 2017

CAS422 Spritzed Butterflies


This week's CAS422 challenge is "Things with Wings."  I saw this gorgeous Northwoods stamp in my stash, so I pulled it out and dusted it off for this challenge.  :-)  I stamped it with plum ink and then sprayed it with water before the ink was completely dry.  I love the mottled and ink-stained look of the weeds and butterflies.

I added the Hello cut from plum cardstock and glued this piece to a plum mat.  This was adhered to a white card that was sponged with plum ink all around the edges.  This is the perfect clean and simple card to pop in the mail.  You could even change the sentiment to fit whatever kind of card you need - sympathy, thank you, birthday, or just because.  :-)

Check out the CAS challenges over on Splitcoaststampers and play along with us this week!  



No comments: