Pages

Tuesday, December 27, 2016

Set of Floral Thanks cards



This week's CAS409 challenge is to make thank you cards.  I found this gorgeous reverse silhouette flower stamp from Art Neko's Flowers and Whimsy sheet and I stamped it in several different colors.  I love all the colors I tried.  In the picture below, I used the following inks: daffodil, mint, peach, lagoon, and sugarplum.  It's so fun to have a rainbow of cards like this!


The "thanks" sentiment is from Art Neko's Full Sheet of Oriental Images and Text sheet.  See how there is a tiny bird on the "t" in "Thanks?"  That's so cute!!!  There is also a small kanji character at the end of the sentiment.  I stamped this sentiment in black on all the cards so it would stand out against whatever color I stamped the flowers with.

This is a great CAS card to have in my stash.  I need to stamp some more with different sentiments so I can have them ready when I need them.  This flower stamp would be great with almost any kind of sentiment - thank you, birthday, thinking of you, sympathy, and congratulations.  Check out the great stamps at Art Neko today!


No comments: