Pages

Friday, January 23, 2015

Gelato Drip Feathers



I've been seeing a lot of artwork using the Gelato Drips technique from the last Technique Junkies newsletter (December 2014), so I had to give this technique a try.  It's so fun and easy and you never know what your background will end up like.  Those are the best techniques, aren't they?  :-)

I used the same gelatos to ink up the feather stamp (Peacock Feather, #SD038) several times before I cut them out.  The sentiment is perfect with this peacock feather stamp, and it is called "Hope is the Thing" (#SD371) from Technique Junkies Stamps.  Pat is working on a brand new website for the Technique Junkies Stamps, but for now, you can find all her stamps at http://www.stampcamp.com 

Don't forget that the Design Team Call is still going on!  If you love techniques and the wide assortment of stamps at Technique Junkies Stamps, get your application in.  You can check out the details HERE.  We would love to play with you!!  :-)


3 comments:

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

This is such a beautiful card. The drips looks so good with those gorgeous feathers.

itzamitzi said...

Oh, Holly, you are my inspiration! I just bought some feather stamps and dies... even have a peacock one, now if I can just find my gelatos. Tee-hee. Guess you can tell I haven't used them in a long time.

Joan Ervin said...

You are such an expret with this technique, Holly....your card is absolutely STUNNING!!!!!