Pages

Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Green Ducks




Have you made your Father's Day cards yet?  You still have time to order the special Father's Day bundles on sale from Classy Cards 'n Such.  I showed you one card yesterday, and this is the second card I've made with the the Father's Day Homeward Bound Bundle.  This card will be for my husband.

I used the Homeward Bound die to cut some white cardstock, then I embossed the whole thing with the Gold Detail Embossing Powder.  I pulled out the Peacock Feathers and Squeezed Lemonade reinkers along with my old Peeled Paint reinker and made a background using the Pulled Reinkers technique from Technique Junkies.  The inside of the card has a sentiment from the Happy Father's Day Outline Sticker Sheet.

Do you see how the addition of a green ink totally changed the mood of the background?  Yesterday's card was bright and eye-catching, and this card is more muted, more calm.

Grab your special Father's Day bundle(s) from Classy Cards 'n Such now while they are still on sale!  :-)  You can save an additional 10% by using my code, Holly-10, when you check out.  Happy Shopping!

No comments: