Pages

Saturday, January 28, 2012

SSS143 Beloved


I had these papers on my table from last night's crafting session, and I loved this color combo so much, I decided to use these again. I'm using a new Sweet Stop sketch (#143) with the same Color Throwdown challenge (#176) that I used yesterday. This great color combo is Chocolate Chip, Kraft, Pool Party, and Rose Red.

I pulled out this gorgeous Small Beloved Carnation stamp from I Brake for Stamps and used the Tissued Color technique (from Technique Junkies) on it. This is a great way to color collage stamps without having to use markers. I sponged the edges with some Kraft ink for that vintage look.

I know you're going to want this gorgeous collage stamp, so please use this code - SAVE10HOLLY - when you go shopping at I Brake for Stamps. This will save you 10% off your entire order, so fill up your cart with stamps, ink pads, 6x6 paper pads, Wild Orchid flowers, and Creative Inspirations Paints. You will have a great time with your new toys! :-)

Stamps: Small Beloved Carnation from I Brake for Stamps
Ink: Rose Red, Pool Party, Dark Chocolate, Kraft
CS: Chocolate Chip, Kraft, Pool Party, White, Restoration dp (Crate Paper)
Other: Dark Chocolate satin ribbon, Scallop Diamond Edge punch (EK Success), Dark Brown Viva pearl pen, Square Lattice embossing folder
TJ Technique: Tissued Color

4 comments:

Cathymac said...

You're right, Holly...these are beautiful colors together! Your card is gorgeous...love the postage stamp shape of the focal image and the texture! Thanks for joining us at The Sweet Stop this week!

BarbaraW said...

Beautiful colors, beautiful image, beautiful card.

Monika/Buzsy said...

Lovely card Holly. That image is so pretty and the colors are beautiful. Great textures! Thank you for playing along with us at The Sweet Stop this week. :o)

Joan Ervin said...

This is gorgeous, Holly!!!! The flower image is really pretty and I lvoe the sketch you used!!!! Thanks for playing with the CTD colors again....ya did good little girl!!!!